PLEASE NOTE: If you are struggling with infertility or are currently trying to conceive and you DON'T want to read about my pregnancy (which I totally understand), I recommend starting at the beginning of the blog (March 2010) and reading from there. I find out I'm pregnant in June 2011 so there is a lot of trying to conceive posts in between that you might find funny, helpful or relatable. Wishing you all the luck in the world!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award: You Like Me! You REALLY Like Me!
The fabulous and brilliant Slackie O. of “MY LAZY OVARIES” (http://slackieo.blogspot.com/) has honored me and my blog with the Versatile Blogger Award!
You like me… you really like me!
As I understand it, this is how the award works in three steps…
ONE: Thank the person who gave you the award:
Thank you very, very much Slackie O. I’m incredibly honored. You make infertility glamorous you sexy kitten you!
TWO: Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME MY READERS MAY NOT KNOW:
1. I have an unhealthy obsession with Splenda. I steal them from diners, restaurants, coffee shops, etc. and I use WAY too much of them too often. I know, I know… it’s a problem.
2. I secretly wish I were from England. I love their shows, movies, their land, their monarchy, their dry wit and pretty much everything about the UK… with the exception of their food.
3. I absolutely can’t sleep unless I’ve showered first. I just can’t tolerate the thought of sleeping while I still have the day on me (so to speak). Ick.
4. I’ve never done any drugs nor have I ever been rip roaring drunk. I find life hard enough to navigate without any uppers or downers, thank you very much.
5. I feel guilty pretty much all of the time for pretty much everything. Sorry about the oil spill everyone. My bad.
6. I could not survive without cover stick (for the dark circles under my eyes) and Blistex Lip Balm.
7. Believe it or not, I don’t find Brad Pitt all that attractive. Yeah, I said it.
THREE: Pay it forward by nominating 8 bloggers you’ve recently discovered:
I would like to bestow the Versatile Blogger Award upon the following:
1. The Big Girl Blog by the Plus Size Princess Named CeCe at http://thebiggirlblog.blogspot.com/
2. The Art of Love and Intimacy by Jennifer Jones at http://www.theartofloveandintimacy.com/
3. Bouler Architecture by Nadine Bouler at http://boulerdesigngroup.blogspot.com/
4. The Sassy Curmudgeon by Una LaMarche at http://volcanicensemble.blogspot.com/
5. Do I Have To Be a Dink? by KeepOnTrying at http://doihavetobeadink.blogspot.com/
6. The Honey B. by Honey B. at http://www.thehoneyb.com/
7. The Infertility Doula by the The Infertility Doula at http://infertilitydoula.blogspot.com/
8. Infertility Blog by Dr. Licciardi at http://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks again and happy reading!!!