PLEASE NOTE: If you are struggling with infertility or are currently trying to conceive and you DON'T want to read about my pregnancy (which I totally understand), I recommend starting at the beginning of the blog (March 2010) and reading from there. I find out I'm pregnant in June 2011 so there is a lot of trying to conceive posts in between that you might find funny, helpful or relatable. Wishing you all the luck in the world!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Whether it's follicles, embryos, your bank account, or your sense of hope, this picture is perfect for Wordless Wednesday...


I'll write a proper blog soon but in the meantime, I'm sending each one of you a buttload of love & happiness!

2 comments:

lady pumpkin said...

Love this. And you. <3

Alex said...

Grow, baby, grow!!!

Post a Comment